Sony Pictures plus Screen Gems' " The particular Grudge" got in a strong $ one 8 mil from previews on Thurs, as the low-budget horror movie looks to shoulder into a container office picture that' ersus been centered throughout the vacations by " Star Battles: The Increase of Skywalker" and " Jumanji: The next stage. […]Continue Reading ...
" Star Battles: The Increase of Skywalker" was the crystal clear choice with regard to moviegoers looking to celebrate the particular dawn associated with 2020. The particular Skywalker fable finale lead the New Year' s Time box workplace, grossing dollar 16. nine million plus pushing the domestic carry past the dollar 400 mil mark. " […]Continue Reading ...
"Abominable" towered over the box office this weekend as Universal and DreamWorks' animated adventure debuted to $ 20.85 million in North America and $ 29.7 million worldwide. The PG movie benefitted as one of the few offerings at multiplexes catering to family crowds and marked the best opening of the year for an original animated […]Continue Reading ...
It looks like Pam and Angela might be finally getting along. Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey, who play Pam and Angela, respectively, in the famous NBC sitcom, have teamed up for an "Office"-related podcast. In "Office Ladies," which premieres Oct. 16 on Stitcher's comedy network Earwolf, the former "Office" stars and real-life best friends will […]Continue Reading ...
Lionsgate and Millennium's "Angel Has Fallen" ruled the box office during an expectedly quiet Labor Day weekend. The third entry in the action franchise generated $ 11.5 million over the weekend and should close out the holiday with $ 14.4 million. Without any new nationwide offerings from a major Hollywood studio, those ticket sales were […]Continue Reading ...
In spite of mixed testimonials and issues of business fatigue, the particular force continues to be strong along with " Superstar Wars. " " The particular Rise associated with Skywalker" turbo charge the box workplace this weekend break as the 9th installment placed in a universe far, far generated an enormous $ 176 million within […]Continue Reading ...
"Hustlers" rolled in the Benjamins this weekend, collecting $ 33.2 million when it debuted in 3,250 North American theaters. Boosted by rave reviews and stellar word of mouth, "Hustlers" beat expectations and now ranks as the best start for an STX film, along with the biggest live-action opening weekend for stars Jennifer Lopez and Constance […]Continue Reading ...
Leave it to Pennywise to deliver a much-needed jolt to the domestic box office. Warner Bros. and New Line's "It: Chapter Two" arrived with $ 91 million, a promising start to fall after a lackluster summer moviegoing season. While those ticket sales are behind the jaw-dropping $ 123 million launch of its predecessor, 2017's "It," […]Continue Reading ...
- Celebrities share grief after the untimely death of Kobe Bryant: ‘I cannot believe this is real’
- Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 in Helicopter Crash: Remembering His Life and Career in Photos
- Samantha Markle Makes Cringe-y Race Comments In Diss Of Meghan Markle
- Om Sweet Home: This $11.8 Million Hawaiian Oceanfront Estate Comes With Its Own Open-Air Yoga Pavillion
- Camilla Creates A Stir Answering A Question About Harry And Meghan
- 2020 Grammy Award Winners: The Complete List
- Emilia Clarke’s Tiny Puppy Is Her New Sun And Stars
- A ’57 Mercedes Roadster Tops Russo and Steele’s $11 Million Sale in Scottsdale
- Orlando Bloom To Play Prince Harry In HBO Max Cartoon About Prince George
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s Latest Pics Prove Why They’re Couple Goals
- Alayah And Sydney Drama Dominates The Third ‘Bachelor’ Episode
- SNL Star Bowen Yang Opens Up About His Experience With Gay Conversion Therapy
- Andy Samberg Calls Hosting the Oscars a ‘Bad Gig’ — That He’d Still Consider
- Omega Kicks off the 2020s With an Update to the Constellation Gents Collection
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Threatening Legal Action Over New Paparazzi Photos: Reports